Instagram is quite popular among its users and the main reason for this platform’s success is that the interface is user-friendly and it is quite easy to use. If you are new to Instagram and wanna explore some tips and tricks then this is the article for you. Check out this wonderful article on Instagram tips for beginners.
On this platform, a user can share their photos and videos where other people will react to it. Now everyone wants some popularity and it is not an easy task to get the followers easily. That’s why today in this article, we will share Instagram tips for beginners so that you can implement and get some benefit from the unknown features.
Instagram Tips for Beginners
Here are some of the cool Instagram Tips for Beginners
# Get Notified When Your Favorite Person Post Something
Sometimes we eagerly wait for someone’s post and due to the crowd in the news feed, we just forget to see their post. So if you want to get a notification when they post something then you have to apply this trick on your Instagram profile. The main thing is that you have to open the notifications.
- First of all, you have to go to the person’s profile on your Instagram account.
- Then tap on the three dots available at the right corner.
- Now just tap on the Notification option from the drop-down menu.
- Then make the toggle bar of the Posts section on.
That’s it, by just doing this, you will get a notification whenever your favorite person posts something. Just do the same steps if you don’t want the notification.
# Use Instagram as a Photo Editor App
If we get Instagram as a photo editor app then nothing is better than that. But it is not a basic thing, you have to do some tricks to use the photo editor. You have to take the help of the Airplane mode on your phone. Just do these things –
- At first, you need to go to the Instagram setting and make the toggle On from the ‘Save original photos’ option.
- Now turn in the Airplane mode.
- Then just do the basic things, upload the photo, edit it, and then share it.
- As your phone is on Airplane mode, so the photo will not get upload and will show you the error.
- The image you will get in your gallery with proper editing.
So this was the trick about how to use Instagram as a photo editor. Let us know some more tricks.
# Hide Photos in Which You are Tagged
As we have seen, when someone tags us in their photo, the post will also appear in our profile in the ‘Photos of you’ section. Sometimes we don’t want those posts in our profile and for that, we have to hide those photos. Just follow the steps as given below, if you also want to hide those photos.
- First of all, you have to go to your profile and then tap on the person icon (photos in which you are tagged).
- Now just tap on any of the photos in which you are tagged and click on the Edit option.
- Then tap on the Manually Approved Tags option.
- Now just select the photos that you want to hide from other peoples.
- After selecting, now just tap on the Hide option available at the bottom side.
That’s it, this trick will help you to hide the photos from your profile. The photos will not delete, it will only hide, so the other users will not able those photos in your profile.
# Post Someone Else Content to Your Story
Today Instagram is the main way to express your content exposure and those who are addict to it, uploads story regularly. Sometimes it happens, that we don’t have content to post on our story. At that time, we can add someone else post to our story and it is not a tough task at all.
You just have to go to the post, at the below side of the post, you will able to see a paper plane icon. Just tap on it and then choose the ‘Add to your Instagram Story’ option. Now you can edit it in your way and can update it. Now your story will be added and other users will able to see that.
Read More:- How to download Instagram Stories
# Add a Collection for Your Favorite Posts
This is a very usual thing that we like someone’s post or can do bookmark to it so that we can see it in the future. But do you know, you can also create a collection of those saved posts? Yes, it is possible, you can make a collection of your saved posts and can watch it anytime, anywhere. Just follow these steps as given below to do this process.
- At first, you have to go to your Instagram profile, and then tap on the Hamburger menu.
- Now you will get a drop-down menu, just tap on the Saved option.
- Here you will get to see the photos that you have saved in the list.
- Now just tap on the ‘+’ to create a collection.
- Then select the photos that you want to add to that collection.
You can get back to the saved photos and you can add more photos anytime by doing the same process.
So these are some of the best Instagram Tips and Trick for 2020. As we have seen, that most of the peoples are unknown about these tricks and it is quite easier to implement on your profile. If you know some more tricks then you can tell us in the comment section. I hope, you definitely like the Instagram tips for beginners article.