Instagram is one of the most famous social media platforms around the globe. Millions of photos uploaded to Instagram every day. Plenty of threads with queries we found regarding, How to download Instagram photos on PC? Let me tell you that downloading the photo is not as simple as we upload it. Yes, we just upload the photos on Instagram easily but downloading that photos are not an easy task. So today in this article, we will tell you how to download Instagram photos on PC.
It happens sometimes that we snap a photo and just upload it on Instagram. In the future, if we format our phone and we lost that photo from our phone memory. But if we want that photo again in our Gallery then you have to go to Instagram and have to perform some basic tasks to get the photo back.
As you cannot download it directly, you have to perform some actions to download the photo. There are some methods that you can implement to download the photo.
How To Download Instagram Photos On PC?
So, here are some of the methods that you can apply to download the Instagram photos on PC.
# Download via Account’s history
As we have already said that Instagram doesn’t allow its users to download the photos directly from the profile because of some security concerns but a user can do it by downloading the entire account’s history, from where they will get all the photos and stories. For that, you just have to follow these steps as given below.
- First of all, you have to log in to your ID on the Instagram website.
- Then move to the gear icon, click on the Edit profile option, and then click on the Choose privacy and security option.
- Now scroll down below and just tap on the Data Download option and then click on the Request Download option.
- Now a user has to enter the email and password as per confirmation and you will receive an email on that mail ID.
- Then you have to tap on the Next button and it will start the process of collecting all the data from your Instagram ID and you will get the complete data and information on your mail ID within 1 or 2 hours.
- Now in your mail id, you have to click on the Download Data and it will take you to the Instagram website where you will get all the data in the zip format.
- Just extract the file and it will take all the photos and videos to a single place.
That’s it, this is the main way to download the Instagram photos on PC, let us discuss more methods to do this trick.
Read More:- Recover Deleted Text Messages Android without Computer
# Download the photos using source code
As, if you don’t want to download the complete history and want to download only a specific photo then you can do this thing by pasting the source code. If you want to understand the whole process then just follow these steps.
- At first, just move to the Instagram photo that you want to download on your PC and then open the full image.
- Now you have to right-click on the image and then tap on the view source code.
- Now find the section where meta property is given or you can also type Ctrl + F to open the Meta property, just download the complete code.
- Now you have to paste that code on any browser and you will get a photo alone. Just tap on the File option and click on the ‘Save as’ option and save the images as a general process.
That’s it, it is also a very easy method that you can implement to download a particular photo on your PC.
# Save via Bookmark
This is also a great trick to download Instagram photos on the PC. If you just want to find the image then bookmark is the best option from where you can place all images into a separate folder. Just follow the steps –
- You have to tap the bookmark button that is presented below every image and it will turn black when you tap on it.
- Now if you want to check your saved bookmark collection then just go to the profile section and tap on the menu at the top right of the screen.
- Just tap on the Saved button where you will get the complete list of the photos, you can also transfer the saved photos to a new collection.
That’s it, this trick is also helpful and you don’t have to worry about your photos. No one can see your bookmark photos.
# Download Photos via third-party options
This is a great option to download Instagram photos, if you don’t want to do many things like the first option then this will be a great option for you. You have to download an app or software through which you can download the photos easily. The only thing is that you have to face some advertisements on that app.
The application name is Downloadgram, it works on both mobile and computer. A user can download one image at a time through this application. Just do the following steps to download the photos from Instagram.
- At first, you have to go to the Instagram post that you want to download.
- Now tap on the three dots at the top right of the image and tap on the Copy link option.
- Now open the Downloadgram application or software, paste the link in the empty field, and tap on the download option to download the photo.
- Now you have to click on the download image button to complete the process.
So these are the main methods that you have to follow to download the Instagram photos on PC. All the above methods are quite easy to implement, you just have to follow the steps properly. Still, if you are facing any issues in downloading then comment below, we will try to solve your problem.